Alfra PICCOLO 38/50 Mag Drill
The Alfra Rotabest Piccolo 38/50 X magnetic drill machine is used for metal core drilling and has a magnetic base which allows you to drill overhead, vertically and horizontally with great ease.
This Alfra mag drill is very reliable and offers flexible use in a wide range of engineering and construction applications.
What Are The key features Of The Piccolo 38/50 Alfra Mag Drill?
- Drills up to 35mm diameter in steel
- Cuts up to 50mm deep
- Powerful 1100W motor
- Produces up to 450 rpm
- Internal coolant supply
- Can be used with HSS twist drills using a chuck and adaptor
- Transport case
- Coolant unit
- Safety belt
- Allen keys: 2.5mm, 4mm and 6mm
Need Broach Cutters?
We've got HSS broaching cutters
VERY Low Prices!
- Max. boring Ø in steel (core cutter): 12 - 35mm
Max. boring Ø in steel (twist drill): 1 - 6mm DIN 338
Max. boring Ø in steel (twist drill): 6 - 13mm DIN 1897
- Counterbore: Ø 10 - 40mm
- Cutting depth: 50mm
- Load: 450 rpm
- Input: 1100W
- Toolholder: 19mm Weldon adapter
- Stroke: 129mm + 86mm
- Magnetic adhesion: 9000 N
- Magnet foot: 70mm x 185mm
- Weight: 12.5kg