Araldite Rapid Syringe
The Araldite Rapid syringe is a 2-component epoxy adhesive that is ideal for bonding metal, wood, masonry, ceramics, glass, dry concrete, chipboard, leather, cardboard, fabric, rubber and most plastics (except polyethylene, polypropylene, and Teflon).
- Strong, long lasting, solvent-free adhesive
- Prompt positioning of parts (up to 4 minutes) and permanent full bond strength in 3 hours
- Water resistant
- Can be painted or sanded when cured
- High temperature resistance (-30° C to 65° C)
- Oil, chemical and impact resistant.