Bosch GDX18V-Li Impact Wrench Driver (Naked in L-Boxx)
The Bosch GDX18V-Li is a 2-in-1 machine: a battery impact wrench and impact driver in one handy tool.
This Bosch 18v impact wrench driver combination tool is part of the Click and Go system. This means that it comes packaged without batteries or charger but inside an L-Boxx, making it ideal for adding onto your pre-existing Bosch 18v kit.
What are the key features of this Bosch impact driver/wrench?
- Fulfils the function of both an impact driver and an impact wrench, thanks to the combination of ¼” hex and ½” square head
- Highly versatile tool thanks to the light weight that enables you to use it for long periods, the speed pre-selection, and the forward/reverse rotation
- High torque and speed allows you to work quickly in tough applications
- Electronic Cell Protection protects the battery against overloading, overheating, and deep discharge
- Comfortable to use, thanks to the compact, lightweight design and softgrip handle covering
What feature enables this Bosch cordless impact wrench/driver to fulfil both functions?
It’s all in the head. The outside is a half-inch square to allow you to attach all of the conventional impact wrench accessories, but inside this square head there is a ¼” hex hole that allows you to insert impact driver bits.
This means that you can buy one tool instead of two! This will not only be more cost-effective for you, but it will also mean that you only need to carry one tool around and between sites.
- No-load speed: 0 - 2.800 rpm
- Torque, max.: 180 Nm
- Rated impact rate: 0 - 3.200 bpm
- Length: 166mm
- Toolholders: 1/4" internal hexagon and 1/2" external square
- Weight incl. battery: 1.8kg
- L-Boxx case and inlay
- Naked tool - battery and charger not included