Bosch GRL 300 HVG Green Rotation Laser Kit
The Bosch GRL 300 HVG green rotation laser comes with everything you could possibly want for any job: an LR1G receiver, RC1 remote control, a WM4 wall mount, a GR240 cut and fill rod, and a BT 300 HD tripod in a carry case.
Overall, this tool is ideal for indoor applications such as fitting suspended ceilings or installation work.
What are the key features of this Bosch Rotation Laser Level?
- Easy for you to operate, as there is a separate button for every function and a clear, self-explanatory display
- Horizontal and vertical modes with automatic self-levelling of 8% (± 5°)
- Shock warning function alerts you to the possibility of levelling errors in the event of shocks or vibrations
- IP54 dust and splash protection allows you to use this tool in tough site conditions
- Laser diode 635 nm, < 1 mW
Laser class 3R
- Working range with receiver 300 m (Diameter)
- Levelling accuracy ± 0.1 mm/m
Self-levelling range ± 5° (8%)
- Rotation speed 150, 300, 600 rpm
- Power supply 1 x 9 V 6LR61 Block
- Operating time, max. 30 h
- Tripod thread 5/8"
- Weight, approx. 1,8 kg
- Length x width x height 190 x 180 x 170 mm
- Colour of laser line: green
- LR1G receiver
- RC1 remote control
- WM4 wall mount
- GR 240 cut and fill rod
- Bt 300 HD tripod
- Rechargeable battery (NiMH)
- Non-rechargeable battery housing
- 2 x 1.2 V HR20 (D) (9Ah)
- 2 x 1.5 V LR20 (D)
- Laser viewing glasses
- Charger with adapter
- Carry case