Buckler B1150 Choc Oil Leather Buckflex Boots
These Buckler B1150SM dealer boots are part of the innovative “Buckflex” range, and they feature a built-in shoe horn that makes them extra convenient and comfortable to wear. Manufactured from “Chocolate Oil” leather these excellent Goodyear Welted boots have triple stitched seams for a long lifetime, and an integral leather pull on loop for added convenience.
- Size 11. Sizes 7 – 13 are also available.
- Chocolate Oil. (Autumn Oak also available here)
- Buckflex Range: these boots feature an extra section of elastic at the heel. This makes them easier to put on and take off, prevents “heel dig” when driving and operating foot controls, and ensures full ankle support and close comfort fit.
- Steel toe and midsole: great protection from both falling objects and sharp objects on the ground.
- K2 sole: This is the toughest sole in Buckler’s range, featuring a bonded and lockstitched toe plate, a disrupted pattern to beat flex splitting, and chamfered edges to reduce muck trapping.
- Goodyear Welted Construction: this is an extremely robust method of manufacture where a lockstitch sewn welt secures the upper to the inner sole. The “lasting” gives a better fit over the life of the boot, the natural cushion filler between the inner and outer soles means greater comfort, and the quality materials and construction allow your feet to breathe.
- EN ISO 20345-1 SB/P/HRO Safety: Toe protection tested with 200J impact force and 15kN compression force. Fuel oil resistant outsole. Penetration resistant out-sole of 1100 Newtons. Heat resistant upper to 300 degrees Celsius for 60 seconds.
These durable B1150 boots have both high levels of safety as well and extraordinary levels of comfort, making them a fantastic choice for any tradesman.