Buckler B701 Rigger Boots
These Buckler B701SMWP waterproof rigger safety boots are made from brown “Crazy Horse” leather and provide excellent safety, durability and comfort.
What are the key features of these waterproof Buckler rigger boots?
- Size 9: sizes 7 - 13 available.
- Steel toe and midsole: These work boots provide excellent foot protection from falling objects and sharp objects on the ground.
- K2 sole: The sole on these safety boots is the toughest in Buckler's range thanks to the bonded and lockstitched toe plate, disrupted pattern to beat flex splitting, and chamfered edges which reduce muck clogging and trapping.
- Goodyear Welted construction: A lockstitch sewn welt is used to secure the upper sole to the inner sole, resulting in a more robust work boot. The “lasting” gives a better fit; the natural cushion filler between the inner and outer soles provides greater comfort; and the quality materials and construction allow your feet to breathe.
- EN ISO 20345-1 SB/P/HRO/WRU safety: Toe protection tested with 200J impact force and 15kN compression force. Fuel and oil-resistant outsole. Water-resistant leather uppers. Penetration-resistant outsole of 1100 Newtons. Heat-resistant upper to 300°c for 60 seconds.
FREE Delivery on orders over £99!*
ADD Buckler Socks
Why not buy some comfy
Buckler socks to go with
your new boots?
ADD Buckler Gloves
Try Buckler's high