Buckler BBZ5020 Non-Safety Wellington Boots
These Buckler BBZ5020 Buckbootz are waterproof and have a slip-resistant sole, making them ideal for use in wet and muddy conditions.
These non-safety wellies consist of a rubber base bonded to a Neoprene top. Neoprene is most commonly used for wetsuits and is also a fantastic material for making comfortable wellington boots!
What are the key features of these Buckler BBZ5020 Buckbootz?
- Size 13: sizes 6 - 13 available.
- Olive green colour.
- Lightweight K3 sole: Multi-sipe pattern helps keep the weight of these wellington boots low, but the design is still as tough and durable as the excellent K2 sole.
- Neoprene material: Lightweight and stretchy; provides waterproofing and insulation; and is chemical, abrasion and oil-resistant.
- Safe sole: The sole on these wellies is both heat and oil-resistant, and has been tested to SRC max slip resistance conditions.
- Detachable cushioned insoles.
Why not buy some comfy
Buckler socks to go with
your new boots?
Buckler Protective Gloves
Need more safety-wear?
Try Buckler's high