CT1 Brown Sealant + Adhesive (290ml)
C-Tec CT1 brown sealant and construction adhesive is a universal adhesive that bonds to most surfaces, and does not attack synthetic material.
One of the unique advantages of this product is that it can be used to fix leaks whilst the water is still flowing, and it can even be used completely underwater! This makes CT1 ideal for a huge range of applications including bathroom installation, marine and boating maintenance, accident and emergency repairs, fixing leaking gutters and ponds, and general building maintenance.
Applied using a mastic gun, this product will successfully bond metals (including lead), glass, mirrors, wood, and polystyrene without the need for additional fixings. It can also be used to replace silicone, sanitary, acrylic, and butyl rubber sealants.
Other advantages of this excellent product include:
- Repaintable with all common paints
- Excellent resistance to chemicals, UV, and vibration
- Prevents the growth of fungus and bacteria
- Food safe - conforms to ISEGA Standards
- Works in wet or dry conditions
- Can be used in all salt-water environments
- Flexible, and does not shrink - holds a tight bond/seal
- Solvent- and isocyanate-free
- Enviromentally friendly
- Instant repair and bonding with fibre glass and carbon fibre materials
- Quick and easy clean-up
- Practically no dirt-attachment
- Full cure time: 23ºC 50% R.H.: 24hrs - 6mm, 48hrs - 7/12mm
This is BROWN CT1 (290ml) but other colours are available, including: