DeWalt DCD740N Right Angle Drill 18v (Naked)
The DeWalt DCD740 18v cordless right angle drill is a powerful drill that is also compact and lightweight, making it ideal for drilling and screwdriving applications in confined spaces.
This DeWalt cordless right angle drill is packaged without batteries or charger. This makes it easy for you to add the tool to a pre-existing cordless kit without purchasing un-needed accessories.
What are the key features of this DeWalt 18v angle drill?
- High-performance fan-cooled motor provides you with both power and durability
- All-metal gearing and angle transmission ensures efficiency and a longer lifetime
- Compact 10mm single sleeve keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock makes it quick and easy for you to change the bits
- Two-speed settings and reverse switch allow you to use the DeWalt DCD 740 right angle cordless drill for a variety of different tasks
- Multi-grip trigger can be operated from various positions, allowing you to use the tool in the most comfortable and convenient way
- Ergonomic handle with rubber grip area ensures that you have the most comfortable and secure hold possible
- LED light with delay function helps you to see clearly when using this tool in poor lighting conditions
- Steel belt clip and tough magnetic bit holder provide handy storage solutions for the tool and bits
- Chuck Capacity 1.0 - 10 mm
- Power Output 360 Watts
- No Load Speed 0-650/2000 rpm
- Max Torque 33 Nm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood] 28 mm
Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal] 10 mm
- Weight 1.75 kg
- Length 325 mm
Height 102 mm
Please Note: This is a naked tool. Batteries, charger and case sold separately.