DeWalt DCD795M2 18v Combi Drill (4.0Ah)
The DeWalt DCD795 18v cordless brushless combi drill has a very lightweight and compact design, which makes it ideal for use in confined spaces and overhead. This model is part of the Intelligent XR Lithium-ion Series, which has been designed with a focus on improving user working speed and efficiency.
This tool is packaged with 2 li-ion batteries with 4.0Ah capacity, providing an amazing run time.
What are the key features of this hammer drill?
- Brushless motor - Provides excellent efficiency and power, and requires low-maintenance.
- Two-speed all-metal gearbox (transmission) - Delivers greater flexibility and durability for a longer tool lifetime.
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design - Comfortable to hold and easy to use in tight spaces and overhead.
- 15 position torque control - Achieve consistent screwdriving results in a wide variety of materials.
- LED light with flashlight function - Improved visibility in poor lighting conditions.
- Steel belt hook and bit holder - Keep the tool and important accessories within reach at all times.
- Intelligent trigger design - Helps you to achieve total control over all tasks.
What are the advantages of the brushless motor?
The brushes in brushed motors apply friction, which reduces the power and efficiency of the machine. If you remove the brushes, you remove the friction, which gives you more power for the same weight!
These brushes also wear out frequently, causing you to spend valuable time and money on repairs. No brushes means less maintenance and fewer repairs, which greatly increases your working efficiency.
- Max torque (hard): 60 Nm
Max torque (soft): 23 Nm
- Power output: 360w
- No load speed: 0-600/2000 rpm
- Beats per min: 0-10200/34000 bpm
- Chuck capacity: 1.5-13 mm
- Max. drilling capacity (wood): 38 mm
Max. drilling capacity (metal): 13 mm
Max. drilling capacity (masonry): 13 mm
- Weight: 1.88 kg
- Length: 197 mm
Height: 218 mm
Width: 67 mm
- Sound pressure: 90 dB(A)
Sound pressure uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
Sound power: 101 dB(A)
Sound power uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Hand/arm vibration - drilling into metal: N/A m/s²
Uncertainty K 1 (vibration): N/A m/s²
Hand/arm vibration - drilling into concrete: 23 m/s²
Uncertainty K 3 (vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- 2 x 4.0Ah Li-ion batteries
- Multi-voltage XR charger
- Belt hook
- Magnetic bit holder
- TSTAK heavy duty kitbox