DeWalt DCH253N 18v SDS-Plus Drill (Naked)
The DeWalt DCH253M2 SDS cordless drill is ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes between 4mm and 24mm in concrete, brick and masonry.
The DeWalt DCH253 battery SDS drill includes an SDS-plus chuck, for excellent power transfer and easy bit changes.
What are the key features of this DeWalt 18v SDS hammer drill?
- Rotation stop allows you to perform light chiselling tasks in plaster tiles and render
- Impact stop allows you to perform rotary-only drilling tasks in wood and metal
- Low vibration levels allow you to use this DeWalt cordless SDS hammer drill in greater safety and comfort
- Bright white LED light with delay feature helps you to see clearly in poor lighting conditions
- Side handle provided, allowing you to work with greater control and in greater safety
- Power Output: 400 Watt
- No Load Speed: 0-1200 rpm
- Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009): 2.1 J
- Blows per Minute: 0-4500 bpm
- Max. Drilling Capacity in Wood: 26 mm
Max. Drilling Capacity in Metal: 13 mm
Max. Drilling Capacity in Concrete: 24 mm
- Weight: 3.1 kg
- Length x Height x Width: 301 x 202 x 85 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration [Drilling]: 6.6 m/s²
Hand/Arm Vibration [Chiselling]: 5.4 m/s²
- Multi-position side handle
- Batteries, charger and case not included