Festool Conturo KA65 Edge Bander 240v
The Festool Conturo KA 65 Plus edge bander is a truly innovative product that has been designed for creating the perfect edge.
How Does this Festool Conturo edge bander work?
The machine applies the glue and then, using the top of the workpiece as a guide, a roller pushes the edging against the edge of the workpiece. See below for an introduction video!
It is ideal for affixing wooden, plastic, or laminated plastic edging to simple panel materials, but is also capable of edging more complex free-forms, circles, and inclined edges between 0 and 47°.
What are the most significant benefits of the Festool KA65?
- Precision performance: the glue is applied accurately, for excellent join quality and adhesive strength. The self-contained system ensures no unwanted glue escapes, and the easy-clean nozzle ensures consistent precision.
- Quality adhesive: the unique cartridge system allows quick colour changes, melts to requirements, and will not boil, discolour or deteriorate.
- Comfortable use: The horizontal mounting ensures excellent weight distribution, and the tool’s design ensures quick and precise work with minimal user effort. You also have a clear view of the workpiece, for added ease-of-use.
- Clear display: the display provides help and guidance throughout all of the working steps, showing information such as glue levels, temperature, and speed.
- Safe: machine housing does not heat up, ensuring safe usage.
- Versatile: suitable for mobile use, to rapidly rework edges in situ, as well as stationary use. A wide range of accessories is available, for even greater flexibility.
- Power consumption: 1200 W
- Feed speed: 2/4 m/min
- Edge height: 18-65 mm
- Edge thickness: 0,5-3,0 mm
- Inner radius: > 50 mm
- Heating time: 8 min
- Melting temperature: 0-210 °C
- Safety class: I
- Weight: 7,9 kg
- Front handle
- 4x natural EVA adhesive
- SYSTAINER SYS 4 T-LOC