Festool TSC 55 REB 18v Plunge Saw + Rail (5.2Ah)
The Festool TSC55 plunge saw is a flexible and powerful cordless solution for professional plunge cutting tasks, and comes packaged with an FS 1400/2 guide rail. Ideal applications include cutting interior doors to length, manufacturing expansion joints in parquet flooring and false joints, cutting recesses in doors and kitchen worktops, and cutting chipboard to size.
What are the main features of this Festool cordless plunge saw?
- Powerful, low-maintenance brushless EC-TEC motor
- Use one 18v battery for light weight, use two for high 36v power
- FastFix saw blade: rapid, easy blade changes
- Spring-loaded guiding wedge
- Chip collection bag for clean working
What are the advantages of the TS55R’s VE-TEC motor?
This new EC-TEC brushless motor from Festool can offer you several great advantages over a regular brushed motor.
Firstly, it requires less maintenance. The brushes in a brushed motor often wear out, causing you to spend valuable time and money on repairs. Remove the brushes and you remove the problem!
Secondly, this new motor adapts to working conditions. Special electronics ensure that the motor only generates the amount of power that you need for the application, which saves energy and battery life.
Lastly, the EC-TEC motor constantly monitors the most important parameters such as temperature and speed. Should these parameters reach potentially dangerous levels, the TS 55 R automatically limits the power to protect the sensitive electronics.
- Guide rail length: 1400mm
- Idle engine speed: 2650-3800/5200 min-1
- Saw blade diameter: 160mm
- Angular range: -1-47 °
- Cutting depth: 0-55 mm
- Cutting depth at 45 degrees: 0-43mm
- Connection Ø d/e: 27/36mm
- Weight 1x18v / 2x18v: 4.6 / 5.3 kg
- Guide rail FS 1400/2
- 2 x 5.2 Ah Li-ion batteries
- TCL 3 charger
- Fine tooth saw blade HW W48
- Chip collection bag
- Flag window; vision panel
- Operation tool
- SYSTAINER SYS 5 T-LOC