Festool Vecturo OS400 EQ Multi-Tool Kit 110v
The Festool Vecturo OS 400 EQ Set comes with a 110v multi-tool, systainer case and a range of attachments; providing you with the essentials you need to get straight to work!
This oscillating tool is designed to provide great precision and can be used for an extensive range of applications, including:
- Making cut-outs, notches and plunge-cuts in wood, plasterboard, composite materials and coated materials
- Cutting in awkward or confined locations
- Removing window glass, window putty, adhesive, bonding materials and silicone
- Cutting all types of beams, profiles and skirting board to length, as well as door frames and pipes
- Sawing GRP and non-ferrous metals
What Are The key Features Of This Multi-cutter Kit?
- Powerful 400w motor with electronic speed control
- Comes with a range of blade attachments
- Depth stop and positioning aid are included for excellent accuracy
- Easy, fast and tool-free accessory changing
- Systainer provided for efficient multi-tool and accessory storage
- Ergonomic design for comfortable use
- Wide range of compatible accessories
What Makes This Multi-Tool Comfortable To Use?
This corded multi-cutter has been ergonomically designed so that it fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, with the switches placed in the most easily-accessible location.
The grip area is covered in a soft rubber material which provides a more secure and comfortable grip, whilst dampening vibrations.
Multi-Tools More Deals!
Browse our great range of Corded Multi-Tools!
- Power consumption: 400w
- Power output: 220w
- Vibrations: 11.000 - 18.500 rpm
- Amplitude: 2 °
- Cable length: 4m
- Weight: 1.55kg
- Systainer case (SYS 2 T-LOC DF)
- Positioning aid
- Depth stop
- Wood saw blade (HSB 50/35/J)
- Wood saw blade (HSB 100/HSC)
- Universal saw blade (USB 78/32/Bi)