Honda WH20 2 inch Water Pump 500 litres per min
The Honda WH 20 pump is a high-pressure machine that is capable of moving water far and high; making it ideal for long-hose irrigation, dust suppression and even local fire fighting.
What are the key features of this Honda high-pressure water pump?
- 50m total head which allows you to move water from very low to very high
- OVH 4-stroke engine: reliable, efficient and powerful. Ensures easy-starting in all conditions thanks to the automatic decompression which reduces the level of pull-force required
- Silicon carbide mechanical seal provides high wear-resistance, even against highly abrasive materials
- Oil Alert: this feature prevents engine damage by automatically shutting the pump down if the oil drops below a safe level
- Cast iron volute and impeller provide high durability and performance, even when pumping abrasive silts and sand
- Anti-vibration platform: rubber engine mounts minimise vibration, extending the life of this Honda water pump
- Durable yet lightweight construction thanks to the quality steel tubular frame and aluminium pump housing
- Quick-release couplers make installation of the hoses quick and easy, with no need to use tools
- Max. output capacity: 500 litres / min
- Inlet / outlet diameter: 50mm
- Total head: 50m
- Suction head: 8m
- Pressure: 5.0 bars
- Dry weight: 27kg
- Engine: GX160
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.6 litres
- Starter: recoil
- Length: 520mm
- Width: 400mm
- Height: 450mm
Authorised Dealer & Repair Centre
We service and repair Honda Water Pumps
You can use our Glasgow Repair Centre for
your annual water pump service, which you will need
to keep your warranty valid. Perfect if you're close by!
See more of our Honda Water Pumps
As Standard with your Water Pump...
Full Inspection Completed
As an official Honda dealer, we perform a full pre-delivery inspection (PDI) on your water pump before we deliver it to you. This includes a test run with fuel and oil inserted - as recommended by Honda.
Warranty Paperwork Completed
We register your water pump for warranty purposes. We take care of all of the paperwork so you don't have to!
We include the exact amount of oil you will require in a separate container along with your water pump.