Makita 2414EN Cut-Off Saw
The Makita 2414EN is a chop saw that has been developed from the 2414NB to comply with new EU safety standards (EN61029-2-10: 2010). Improvements made to this Makita metal chopsaw include the safety cover, safety guard, spark guard and quick vice.
What are the key features of this metal-cutting chop saw?
- Powerful 1650 watt motor enables you to perform a wide range of more demanding professional tasks
- Large 115mm cutting capacity allows this versatile cutoff saw to be used for a range of different tasks
- Quick release vice – for easy and convenient use
- Large spark guard prevents backward scattering of spark, to ensure your safety
- Hole Diameter: 25.4 mm
- Max Wheel Diameter: 355 mm
- Depth of Cut: 115 mm
- No Load Speed: 3,800 rpm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration no load: 3.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 17.6 kg