Makita 6844 Auto-Feed Screwdriver
The Makita 6844 is a collated screw gun - the successor of the 6833, now with a range of new and improved features. This is a high-torque Makita auto-feed screwdriver that is especially useful for heavy duty screwing in partitioning, flooring, and plasterboard.
Autofeed screwdrivers provide you with significant time savings over other electric screwdrivers as the belt means that you do not need to handle every screw individually.
What are the key features of the Makita 6844?
- New rigid aluminium casing gives you a more robust and durable tool
- New stopper base with anti-tilt device prevents screws from swaying
- Improved dust-proof construction ensures that you get a smooth sliding action when using this Makita collated screwdriver
- High-torque motor and 75mm screw capacity enable long fixing applications (e.g. double boarding)
- Rotation does not engage until bit is in the screw head to avoid stripping the head
- Single-handed operation possible, which is ideal when boarding
- Max drywall screw: 4mm x 75mm
- Screw range 45mm-75mm
- No Load Speed: 3,000rpm
- Input wattage: 470w
- Net Weight: 2.1kg
- Phillips No.2 bit
- 2 x square head bit
- Carry case