Makita DA3011 Angle Drill
The DA3011 Makita angle drill (110v) is a compact and lightweight tool that is ideal for drilling in small spaces and between joists.
What are the key features of this Makita right angle drill?
- Requires just 93 mm of head clearance, allowing you to work in very small spaces
- Safety lock-off paddle switch increases your safety and is easy to use
- Variable speed, forward and reverse allows you to use this corded angle drill in a variety of applications
- LED work light illuminates the work area, allowing you to work easily and precisely in dark and shadowy areas
- Max. drill diameter in
Wood: 25 mm
- No load speed: 0-2,400rpm
- Input wattage: 450w
- Net weight: 1.4kg