Makita DFR550Z 18v Collated Screw Gun (Naked)
The Makita DFR550Z is an 18v cordless autofeed screwdriver is packaged naked i.e. without batteries or charger.
This model is the upgraded version of the BFR440 Makita cordless collated screw gun, now featuring higher durability and a more reliable casing attachment.
Please note: Makita have made a change to their system of part numbers. This is the exact same tool as the Makita BFR550.
What are the most important features of this Makita Collated Screw Gun (18v)?
- For 25mm – 55mm screws
- Anti-tilt device prevents the screws from swaying
- Forward and reverse operation
- Dust-proof construction increases durability and reliability
- Foldable screw guide keeps the screw strip free of tangles
- Silent clutch
This is one of the most popular Makita 18v collated screw gun models, and will provide you with excellent results.
- Screw Size Range: 25 to 55 mm
Max dry wall screw: 4mm x 55mm
- No Load Speed: 4000 rpm
- Net weight: 2.3 kg
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
Vibration no load: 2.5 m/sec²
- Noise sound pressure: 78 dB(A)
Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Naked tool: batteries and charger NOT INCLUDED
- Phillips bit
- Carry case