Makita DLX2040MJ 18v Twinpack (4.0Ah)
The Makita DLX2040 MJ 18v kit contains the DHP481 combi drill and DTD129 impact driver, as well as two 4.0Ah Lithium-ion batteries.
The tools in this Makita 18v twin pack are very powerful, reliable, and durable. The Li-ion batteries offer 430% more working capacity over their lifetimes, and up to a 30% lighter weight, when compared to NiMH.
What are the key features of the DHP481 combi drill?
- One-handed bit change thanks to the single sleeve keyless chuck, for convenience and improved working efficiency
- 2-speed, with variable speed control: tailor the speed and impact rate to the material and task
- Compact design allows you to use the drill in tight spaces
- Ergonomic handle makes the tool comfortable to use, even for long periods of time
- Twin LED lights with afterglow ensure that you have a clear view of your work, even in areas with poor lighting
- Forward and reverse rotation increases the versatility of the tool
What are the key features of the DTD129 impact driver?
- Brushless DC motor: improved efficiency, allowing you to complete more work on a single battery charge
- LED job light with pre-glow function helps you to see your work clearly, even in areas with poor lighting
What are the advantages of a brushless combi drill?
Brushless motors enable greater productivity, as they are up to 50% more efficient than brushed motors. When you use a cordless drill with a brushless motor, an 18v Lithium-ion battery will last almost twice as long!
The brushes in brushed motors apply friction, but with the reduced friction of the motor in this 18v brushless impact drill you can get higher levels of torque for an equivalent weight. With more torque at your disposal you use less power during the course of a day, which results in a more efficient tool, reduced service costs, and a longer overall lifetime.
DHP481 Combi Drill
- Chuck Capacity: 1.5 - 13 mm
- Max. in masonry: 16 mm
Max. in steel: 13 mm
Max. in wood: 76 mm
- Blows per Minute (High): 0 - 31,500 ipm
Blows per Minute (Low): 0 - 8,250 ipm
- Maximum Output: 640 w
- No Load Speed (High): 0 - 2100 rpm
No Load Speed (Low): 0 - 550 rpm
- Torque Settings: 21 + drill
- Lock Torque: 125 Nm
- Max. Fastening Torque (Soft Joint): 60 Nm
Max. Fastening Torque (Hard Joint): 115 Nm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
Vibration (impact drilling concrete): 6.5 m/sec²
Vibration (drilling metal): 2.5 m/sec²
- Weight (with batteries): 2.7 kg
DTD129 Impact Driver
- Driving Shank: 6.35mm (1/4") Hex
- Machine Screw: M4-M8
- Impacts per Minute: 0-3200 ipm
- Maximum Output: 220 w
- No Load Speed: 0 - 2500 rpm
- Max Fastening Torque: 160 Nm
- Vibration: Fastening Bolt: 15 m/sec²
Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 1.5 kg
This Makita combi drill and impact driver set comes with the following accessories:
- 2x 4.0Ah Li-ion batteries