Makita DMR104 DAB Jobsite Radio
The Makita DMR104 DAB site radio has been developed based on the DMR102, but with the added capability of receiving Digital Audio Broadcasts.
This work radio runs on both AC adapter and Makita batteries (cluster type between 7.2v - 18v and slide type between 9.6v - 18v).
Note: this jobsite radio is not compatible with the BL1813G battery or 10.8v slide batteries.
What are the main features of this Makita site radio?
- 2 speaker stereo system
- Receives DAB and FM stations
- Equipped with Micro USB port for software upgrade
- Elastomer bumpers protect against rough handling and falling of up to 1m
- Shower-proof: can withstand up to 5 minutes exposure to rain
- Dual power source: AC or Makita batteries for flexible use
- Flexible FM antenna can be removed and stored inside the battery cover on the radio for convenience
- Softgrip carry handle can swivel by 90°
- Easy-to-read digital tuner with LCD display
- AUX-IN jack for connecting to an external audio source (connecting cable not included)
- Approx. continuous run time (1.0Ah): 4.5 hrs
- Approx. continuous run time (1.3Ah): 6.5 hrs
- Approx. continuous run time (2.0Ah): 10 hrs
- Approx. continuous run time (2.6Ah): 14.5 hrs
- Approx. continuous run time (3.0Ah): 17 hrs
- Frequency range FM: 87.5 - 108 Mhz
- Frequency range DAB: Band III 5A – 13F
- Speakers: 2x 76mmØ (8Ω)
- Practical Output (7.2v): 0.5W x 2
- Practical Output (9.6v): 1.0W x 2
- Practical Output (10.8v): 1.2W x 2
- Practical Output (12v): 1.5W x 2
- Practical Output (14.4v): 2.2W x 2
- Practical Output (18v): 3.5W x 2
- Net weight: 4kg