Makita ER2550LH Petrol Line Trimmer
The ER2550LH Makita petrol line trimmer is part of the Makita Mini 4-stroke (MM4) series, which features machines with clean and efficient 4-stroke engines.
What are the key features of this petrol grass strimmer?
- Makita MM4 engine – clean and efficient. See below for details.
- Bearinged solid-steel drive shaft
- Loop handle for easy and secure hold and control
- Spring-assisted start for ease-of-use and convenience
What are the key features of the MM4 engine on this Makita line trimmer?
- Developed in compliance with all known exhaust emission regulations (CARB Tier 3, EPA Phase 2, EU Stage 2.)
- Clean exhaust emissions: the emission level of HC + NOx (hydrocarbons plus nitrogen oxides) is ten times lower than a conventional 2-stroke engine
- Low noise levels allow you to work in greater safety and comfort
- Just as small as a conventional 2-stroke engine, so you do not have to sacrifice comfort levels for these other advantages
- Bore (B): 25.4 mm
Sound pressure: 93.3 dB(A)
Sound power: 102.5 dB(A)
K factor: 2.8 dB(A)
- Spindle Size: M8 x 1.25mm R
- Cutting diameter: 412 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.5 litres
- Displacement: 24.5 cm³
- No Load Speed: 11500 rpm
K factor: 1.0 m/sec²
Right Handle (Rear grip): 5.4 m/sec²
Left Handle (Front grip): 5.3 m/sec²
- Net weight: 4.9 kg