Makita GA9020 Angle Grinder
The Makita GA9020 is the upgraded version of the 9067/ 9069 Makita 9” grinder models, now with durability, comfort and control improvements.
The Makita GA 9020 is robust enough to handle most hard stone, metal grinding, and metal cutting jobs.
What are the key features of this Makita angle grinder 230mm?
- Vibration-absorbing side grip allows you to work not only in greater comfort but also in greater safety.
- Tool-free wheel cover adjustment and spindle lock allow quick and easy adjustments, improving your working efficiency
- Highly robust and durable thanks to the optimised heat resistance and the anti-dust construction
- Gear housing can be positioned at every 90 degrees, for flexible working in the best position
- Machined bevel gears, for strength
- Softgrip handle covering ensures that you have a comfortable and secure hold on the machine
- Large trigger switch makes it very easy to operate this Makita 230mm grinder
- Bore Diameter: 22 mm
Sound pressure: 89 dB(A)
Sound power: 100 dB(A)
K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Spindle Size: M14x2mm
- Max Wheel Diameter: 230 mm
- Input wattage: 2000 w
- No Load Speed: 6600 rpm
K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
Artificial Wheel: 5.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 5.8 kg
- Lock nut wrench
- Side handle
- Wheel guard
- Diamond blade