Metabo BE 75-16 Rotary Drill
The Metabo BE 75-16 rotary drill (240v) has high torque for powerful drilling of larger diameters and for stirring thick, liquid-like materials.
What Are The Key Features Of The BE 75-16 Metabo drill?
- Compact design for comfortable use
- Vario (V)-Electronics: customise the speed of this Metabo electric drill to the application
- Rotating carbon brush bridge for maximum performance, even in anti-clockwise rotation, eg. when removing stubborn screws
- S-automatic safety clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive if the drill stops unexpectedly, eg. the drill bit jams
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits allows you to work without a chuck
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and a long lifetime
- 3 year warranty (registration required here)
- Geared chuck
- Chuck key
- Long side handle
- Rated input power: 750W
- Output power: 470W
- Gears: 1
- No-load speed: 0 - 660 /min
- Revolutions at rated load: 350 /min
- Max. torque: 75 Nm
- Drilling diameter in steel: 16mm
- Drilling diameter in soft wood: 50mm
- Collar diameter: 43mm
- Chuck capacity: 1.5 - 13mm
- Drill spindle with hexagonal recess: 1/4"
- Drill spindle thread: 1/2"
- Weight (without cable): 2.6kg
- Cable length: 4m
- Vibration drilling in metal: 2.5 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement K: 1.5 m/s²
- Sound pressure level: 81 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA): 92 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A)