Metabo BF 18 LTX 90 Naked Cordless Band File
The BF 18 LTX 90 is a naked Metabo cordless band file that is compatible with the 18v 'slide battery' system. It is both powerful and compact; allowing you to easily grind, burnish and deburr overhead and in awkward places.
What are the most important features of this tool?
- Tool-free sanding belt and belt guide changes.
- Grinding attachment can be swivelled by 270° to allow working in any position.
- Battery pack can be rotated to allow working in hard to reach places.
- Detachable dust filter.
- Overload protection.
- Electronic soft start.
- No-volt release switch.
How durable is this cordless power file?
There are several features included on this tool which make it robust enough to withstand tough professional use.
The motor is highly durable - especially when used with the detachable dust filter which protects it from coarse particles - and will provide you with a long service life. The overload protection also prevents the motor from being damaged by heat.
The no-volt release switch prevents you from starting the machine unintentionally after a power cut, whilst the electronic soft-start ensures a smooth and safe starting every time.
- Belt speed in idle: 8 m/s
- Grinding belt width: 6 - 19 mm
- Grinding belt length: 457 mm
- Useful length of sanding belt arm: 90 mm
- Weight (including battery pack): 2,6 kg
- Naked tool - no batteries, charger or inlay included
- Side handle
- Dust filter
- Grinding belt arm 1 (for belt width 6 and 13 mm)
- Hexagonal wrench
Not what you're looking for?
Take a look at our other bare power tools.