Metabo KGS305M Mitre Saw 240v
The Metabo KGS305M sliding compound mitre saw (240V) is a compact and lightweight 305mm mitre saw that is easy to move around your site or workshop.
What are the key features of the Metabo KGS305M?
- High cutting performance and capacity, for flexible working in a site or workshop environment
- Easy transportation thanks to the compact and lightweight design, saw head lock, and ergonomically designed handles
- Usability features that help to make your work quicker and easier to complete
- Effective dust extraction thanks to the integrated dust scoop that collects the majority of chips and dust
- High sliding rear fence profiles and material clamp enable safe and secure working with this Metabo miter saw
- Starting current limitation prevents the actuation of the lock on start-up
- Highly durable thanks to the robust die-cast aluminium design, allowing you to use this single bevel mitre saw in tough professional tasks
Does the Metabo KGS 305 M mitre saw provide high performance cross cutting?
This single bevel miter saw has great cutting power thanks to its powerful motor, which provides a revolution of 2600rpm at rated load.
This machine's cutting capacity is greatly extended by the slide function and the large 305mm blade – the largest blade in the M-Class range – which provide a cutting capacity of up to 305mm x 105mm.
The table width extensions, both to the left and right, can support very large work pieces but can also be removed to work with long panels and slabs.
Finally, the head incline allows you to make a variety of different cuts with this compound sliding miter saw, and also features additional angle range for undercuts.
What are the usability features of this Metabo mitre saw 305mm?
It is easy to make a variety of different cuts and cut types with this machine, thanks to the various stops and settings. The depth stop enables the easy creation of grooves, and the stop points at common angles make it quick and easy to perform common cuts.
There is a laser guide that provides an exact cutting line, as well as a bright LED light that ensures you have a clear view of the workpiece even in poor lighting conditions. Both are mains-powered, so no batteries are required!
The 12 inch mitre saw blade is easy to change thanks to the spindle lock, and there is no need to dismantle the pendulum protective cover.
Finally, all scales and operating elements are visible from the working position, and are easy to understand and operate. This makes it very easy to make all of the required adjustments when using this crosscut saw!
- Length: 850mm
- Maximum cutting width 90°: 305mm
Maximum cutting width 45°: 205mm
- Maximum cutting depth 90°: 105mm
Maximum cutting depth 45°: 67mm
- Maximum cross-section of the workpiece
- Straight cut 90°/90°: 305 x 105mm
- Double mitre 45°/45°: 205 x 67mm
- Turntable setting left/right: 47°/47°
- Blade tilt left/right: 47°/2°
- Blade diameter x bore: 305 x 30mm
- Rated input power S1 100%: 1600W
Rated input power S6 20%: 2000W
- Idle revolution: 3.700/min
Revolutions at rated load: 2.600/min
- Weight: 19.6kg
- Cable length: 2m
- Carbide saw blade (56 teeth)
- 2 Table length extensions
- Length guide
- Material clamp
- Tool for blade changing
- Cable winder
- Chip collection bags