Metabo KHA 18 LTX 18v SDS-Plus Drill (Naked)
The Metabo KHA 18 LTX SDS-Plus multi-hammer is a cordless, 18v machine that features three modes; drilling, hammer drilling and chiseling, enabling you to use it in a wide range of applications.
This naked tool comes with a MetaLoc box and is packaged without a battery or charger, allowing you to add it to an existing tool kit without having to purchase accessories that you don't need.
What are the key features of the Metabo KHA 18 LTX?
- Vario-Electronics allow you to customise the speed to an appropriate level for the material and task.
- S-automatic torque limiting clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive in the event of a drill bit jam, allowing you to work in better safety.
- Forward and reverse rotation increases the flexibility of this machine.
- Fully compatible with all Metabo 18v Li-ion batteries.
- Drill diameter in concrete: 24mm
- Drill diameter in steel: 13mm
- Drill diameter in soft wood: 25mm
- Idle revolution: 0 - 1.100 /min
- Maximum impact rate: 4.000 /min
- Max. single blow energy (EPTA): 2.2J
- Impact power: 164 J/s
- Weight (incl. battery pack): 2.9kg
- MetaLoc box with inlay
- Rubber-coated handle
- Drilling depth guide
- Carrying strap
- Naked tool - battery and charger not included