Metabo PowerMaxx SSD 10.8v Naked Impact Driver
The Metabo PowerMaxx SSD is a 10.8v cordless impact driver.
This body only tool is supplied without batteries, a charger or case, allowing you to add it to an existing 10.8v kit.
What are the key features of this metabo cordless impact driver?
- High torque with low kick-back
- Compact and lightweight: the PowerMaxx SSD is comfortable to use, especially in confined spaces or overhead
- Ultra-M technology for the highest performance, optimum energy utilisation, gentle and efficient charging, and a long lifetime
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and a long lifetime
- Integrated work light for clear vision in poor lighting conditions
- 3 year warranty (registration required here)
- Voltage: 10.8v
- No-load speed: 0 - 2,300 /min
- Max. impact rate: 3,000 /min
- Max. torque: 105 Nm
- Speed/torque levels: 1
- Bit holder: 1/4" hex (6.35mm)
- Weight (incl. battery): 1kg
- Vibration impact screwdriving: 9.5 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement K: 1.8 m/s²
- Sound pressure level: 90 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA): 101 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A)
- MetaLoc inlay
- Body only tool - batteries, charger and case not included