Metabo SE 12-115 Burnisher Polisher Set
The Metabo SE12-115 is a polisher burnisher that comes with a range of accessories packaged in a sheet steel case. You will find this to be an excellent burnishing tool for reconditioning and finishing stainless steel and other materials with a high gloss.
What are the key features of this Metabo polisher burnisher?
- Auto-stop carbon brushes protect the motor
- Metabo Marathon motor
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC) electronics
- Spindle lock and quick-adjusting nut, for tool-free roller changing
- Smooth-running, form-fit arbor allows you to obtain a uniform finish
- Overload protection, to prevent the motor from overheating
- Electronic soft start
- No-volt release switch - no unintentional starting of the machine after power cut
- Double reduced gear
What are Vario-Tacho-Constamatic electronics?
VTC full wave electronics are controlled using a thumbwheel, which provides you with precise, highly-variable speed control. You simply set the speed, and then let the VTC electronics maintain that speed throughout the application, even under heavy load. This allows you to use this Metabo burnishing tool with a variety of different materials.
The Metabo SE12-115 has a Marathon motor
Metabo Marathon motors have an excellent service life thanks to a range of protective features.
Resin coats the copper windings to protect the motor from harmful debris, and it also coats the contacts to help prevent short circuits.
The motor is well balanced, providing you with smooth running and high efficiency, and is cooled by a sonically balanced fan which ensures optimum cooling.
The armature protection grid provides a final level of protection against harmful debris. All of these features combined ensure that your polisher burnisher will have a long lifetime.
- Voltage: 110v
- Rated input power: 1.200 W
- Output power: 720 W
- Idle revolution: 900 - 2.800 /min
- Spindle thread: M 14
- Abrasive tool diameter: 100 - 200 mm
- Abrasive tool width: 50 - 100 mm
- Weight (without power cable): 3 kg
- Cable length: 4 m
- Side handle
- 3 Spacer Rings for narrow rollers
- 1 Expansion Roller (Ø90x100mm)
- 3 Sanding Belts (Ø90x100mm; P80)
- 1 Nylon Web Grinding Wheel (Ø105x100mm; P280)
- 1 Lamellar Grinding Wheel (Ø105x100mm; P80)
- 1 Lamellar / Nylon-web Grinding Wheel (Ø105x50mm; P180)
- Sheet steel carry case
Don't need all of the accessories?
Check out the basic version here!
Looking for more burnisher accessories?
Check out the full list here!