How do i choose which saw stand i need?
It can be hard to choose a mitre or table saw stand, especially if there is very little to separate between them. However, here are a few factors that might be able to help you choose the best table saw stand for your needs:-
- Compatibility: Many saws are only compatible with one or two specific stands. So when choosing a mitre saw stand make sure that the model you choose fits the saw you have, and that it is likely to fit any new models you may purchase in future.
- Robustness: are you working in tough site conditions where a very durable model would be needed?
- Size and weight: if you will be moving around a lot, consider how easy the stand combined with the saw would be to transport.
- Set-up: Is the table saw stand going to be easy to set up? If you will need to transport it frequently, you'll probably want it to be easy to put together.
- Features: these include extendable material rests, height-adjustable feet, accessories, wheels, etc.
Ask us if you need expert advice on saw stands
To learn more about table saw stands and the saws that fit them, please feel free to contact us. A member of our helpful staff will be more than happy to answer your questions.