Scan FFP3 Disposable Masks (2pk)
These Scan FPP3 valved disposable masks (2 pack) are designed to cover the nose, mouth and chin. The masks are constructed from the filter material itself, and features and exhalation valve to make it easier to breathe.
- Passed the optional Dolomite clogging test, giving the user better breathing resistance for longer
- Conforms to EN149: 2001 + A1: 2009
- FPP3 protection level: protect lungs against very fine particles (less than 2 microns), such as very fine dusts, fibres, aqueous mists and oil based mists.
- Elasticated retaining straps keep the mask securely in place
- Adjustable nose clip and full PVC face seal allow comfortable custom fitting
- The non-irritating inner face piece ensures added comfort
- IMPORTANT: Dispose of mask after each period of work or 8 hour shift.
For Use With:
- Toxic waste disposal
- Casting metals
- Smoke fumes
- Paint and varnish fumes
- Hand and power sanding of soft and hard wood and MDF dust
- Masonry and concrete dust
- Metal working with power tools
- Loft insulation/fibre glass
- Mineral fibres