Looking for Bosch SDS-Max Chisel Bits?
We have a great variety of these accessories available online and in store!
These chisels are suitable for use with all SDS-Max hammers. There is a wide variety of different SDS-Max chisels available, many of which are self-sharpening and therefore very economically efficient. Each SDS-Max chisel bit has been designed with a particular use in mind.
What type of SDS-Max chisels do we have?
- Flat, for detail removal in concrete and breaking away small areas of material
- Comb/toothed, which is a flat chisel with teeth at the end. Essential for repointing bricks
- Spade, for removing dirt and concrete from surfaces and restoring steel
- Tile, for removing wall and floor tiles
- Pointed, for demolishing masonry and concrete
- Asphalt Cutter, which is like a wider flat chisel. Essential for restoring and finishing asphalt
- Gouging/chasing/grooving, which has a hollow half-mood-shaped end. Ideal for cutting holes in masonry e.g. for electrical wiring
- Digging Spade, which has a rounded end. Ideal for digging into hard soil and ground materials
Do you Need advice about SDS Chisels?
At Kelvin Power Tools, we have a great team on hand to help you. If you have any questions about an SDS chisel bit or any other products, feel free to contact us.