Senco DS5525-18v Cordless Autofeed Screwdriver
The Senco Duraspin DS5525-18V is a cordless screw gun that features a collated screw attachment, for quick and easy working. This cordless auto feed screwdriver is powered by 18v Lithium-ion batteries, providing you with excellent runtime.
The high torque provides plenty of power for working with hard woods, cement boards, and subfloors. This Senco screw gun is also ideal for applications where drill point screws are used to cut through heavy steel.
What are the key features of the Senco DS5525 18v?
- High torque motor
- Quick Slide bit release, for easier bit changes
- Reverse switch, to back out driven screws
- Tool-free quick-slide nose adjustment, with clear length markings
- Corner-Fit Indexing Technology
- Adjustable depth of drive with depth lock
- Variable speed trigger with lock, to regulate RPM
- Belt hook, allowing you to keep the tool within easy reach
- Two nose pieces included
What is Corner Fit Indexing Technology?
This feature of the Senco DS5525 18V screw gun provides you with a better line of sight when driving screws, and smoother operation. This prevents the screw placement challenges normally encountered when using a collated screwdriver, and ensures that you get the most accurate results possible.
Why choose a cordless screw gun over a mains one?
This Senco 18v collated screw gun presents several advantages over a mains-powered model. Not only does cordless power allow you to work away from a power source, but it also allows you the flexibility to move around without having to change from one power source to another. It also removes the trip hazard of trailing cables.
ADD Collated Screws
VERY Low Prices!
Buy Collated Screws
Screw Guns Deals!
See All Senco Screw Guns
- DS5525-18v (7X7001N)
- Voltage: 18V
- Drives per charge: 500-700
- 2.500rpm motor
- Torque: 8Nm (90inlb)
- Height x Length x Width: 241 x 381 x 86mm
- Weight: 2.24kg
- 1 year Warranty
- Two 18V 3Ah Li-ion batteries
- Fast charger
- Two drive bits
- Wood nosepiece (for a straight drive in harder materials)
- Drywall nosepiece (dimples drywall just right)
- User manual
- Carry case