Senco DS5550 Auto-Feed Screwdriver
The Senco Duraspin DS5550 is an autofeed screwdriver, which means that you can use collated screws, enabling quicker and easier working.
The torque levels provide you with plenty of power for working with composite decks, cement board, or applications where dense engineered materials are needed. This compact auto-feed screwdriver is also perfect for applications where drill point screws are used to cut through heavy steel.
What are the key features of the Senco DS5550?
- High speed motor
- Quick Slide bit release, for easier bit changes
- Reverse switch, to back out driven screws
- Tool-free quick-slide nose adjustment, with clear length markings
- Corner-Fit Indexing Technology
- Adjustable depth of drive with depth lock
- Variable speed trigger with lock, to regulate RPM
- Belt hook, allowing you to keep the tool within easy reach
- Two nose pieces included
What is Corner Fit Indexing Technology?
This particular feature of the Senco DS5550 auto feed screwdriver provides you with a better line of sight when driving screws, and smoother operation. This prevents the screw placement challenges normally encountered when using auto-feed screw guns, and ensures that you get the most accurate results possible.
Excellent Prices on All Senco!
See All Senco Screw Guns
Buy Collated Screws
Huge range In-Stock
25mm, 35mm & more
- 5,000rpm motor
- Watt: 600
- Height x Length x Width: 233 x 425 x 70 mm
- Weight: 2.13 kg
- 1 year Warranty
- Torque: 7Nm (50 inlb)
- Two drive bits
- Wood nosepiece (for a straight drive in harder materials)
- Drywall nosepiece (dimples drywall just right)
- Operators manual
- Blow-moulded carry case