Spit C-Mix Resin 380ml
Spit C-Mix Plus is a rapid cure resin that is suitable for medium performance applications. This polyester formula is highly versatile and performs well in a multitude of substrates, both on its own or when used in conjunction with Spit Satelis or iD-All.
The resin is supplied in one 380ml cartridge with a quick mix nozzle, which offers optimum mixing and prevents waste.
Please note: suitable for internal applications only.
What Materials Can This Resin Be Used On?
• Concrete • Solid stone • Solid block • Solid brick • Hollow slab • Hollow brick • Hollow block • Plasterboard • Aerated concrete (with care)
What are the key features of this resin?
- Expansion-free anchoring system which allows low edge and distance spacing.
- Environmentally friendly: styrene-free.
- Rapid cure time at ambient temperatures.
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) rating: A+
- Long shelf life of 16 months.
- Approved by Transport for London Underground and Socotec.
- Perfect for use with chemical resin studs, including hollow substrates.
- Recommended for M6 - M16 stud applications.
- Radiators and boilers
- Air conditioning ducts
- Hand rails
- Electrical switchboards
- Demountable partitions
- Kitchen furniture