Spit Multi Max Resin 410ml
Spit Multi Max is the latest advancement in chemical resins for the construction industry. This NEW Methacrylate formula cures fast, making it an ideal partner for all trades.
The resin is supplied in a 410ml cartridge with 2 nozzles, including a quick mix nozzle which provides optimum mixing and avoids any waste.
Spit MultiMax is suitable for
• Concrete • Solid stone • Solid brick • Solid block • Hollow brick • Hollow slab • Hollow block • Plasterboard • Porotherm • Aerated concrete (with care)
What are the main features of this resin?
- Triple ETA ensures safe use in a wide range of applications.
- Expansion-free anchoring system allows low edge and distance spacing.
- Cures in substrate temperature range: -5ºC to 40ºC.
- Environmentally friendly: 100% Styrene, Phthalate and Vinyl Toluene-free.
- Low odour which makes it perfect for use in confined or poorly ventilated areas.
- Resealable screw cap increases resin lifetime and reduces waste.
- Long shelf life of 18 months.
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) rating: A+
- Suitable for use in dry, humid conditions.
- Approved for chemical resin studs, steel and stainless steel M8 to M24.
- Approved for installation into masonry M8 to M12.
- Approved for installation of post-installed rebar 8 to 20mm up to 900mm in depth.
- Approved for use with perforated mesh sleeves and iD-All for hollow base materials.
- Steel framed structions
- Machinery (resistant to vibration)
- Storage silos
- Refinery pipework support
- Post-installed rebar
- Hand rails and barriers
- Electrical switchboards
- Air con ducts
- Rail guard returns
- Climbing walls
- Demountable partitions
- Kitchen furniture