DeWalt DW777 Sliding Compound Mitre Saw
The DeWalt DW777 Mitre Saw is one of the most compact and lightweight mitre saws available. It's perfect if you want to move and adjust it around your workplace easily.
This DeWalt sliding compound saw has a classic pull design that has been improved and updated for the modern user.
What are the main features of this DeWalt sliding mitre saw?
- New 1800 Watt motor for powerful cutting in all materials
- Dust extraction specifically designed to meet your needs as a professional and frequent user. Dust Protection from airborn dust particles is important for protecting you from the health risks associated.
- Highly accurate, thanks to the base and fence that have been machined to meet the accuracy requirements of the most demanding applications
- New head lock function allows the head to be fixed, restricting the traverse function for trim applications and for ease of transportation
- Integrated positive mitre stops at 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, quick release mitre mechanism up to 50°
- Sliding left hand fence with measuring scale for improved material support and management
- Compact internal rail design for huge cutting capacity in a highly transportable format
Are you looking for More Mitre Saws?
Take a look at our other Mitre Saws
Circular Saw Blades
Excellent range of Bosch,
DeWalt, Trend & more
- Power Input/Output 1800/1100 Watts
- Blade Speed 6300rpm
- Blade Diameter x Bore 216 x 30mm
- Bevel Capacity 48 °
- Mitre Capacity [right-left] 50-50 °
- Cutting Capacity at 90°-90° (W x H) 265 x 62mm
Cutting Capacity at 90°-90° (W x H) 265 x 60mm
Cutting Capacity at 45°-90° (W x H) 189 x 62mm
Cutting Capacity at 45°-90° (W x H) 190 x 60mm
Cutting Capacity at 90°-45° (W x H) 173 x 62mm
Cutting Capacity at 90°-45° (W x H) 265 x 48mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°-45° 190x48mm
- Max. Depth of Cut [Saws] 80mm
- Weight 14.0kg
- Machine Depth x Length x Height 550 x 490 x 590mm
- 24 tooth Series 60 blade
- 2 bench mounting bolts
- Blade spanner
- Fence centre support