Festool QUADRIVE PDC 18v Combi Drill (Naked)
The Festool QUADRIVE PDC 18/4 Li BASIC is a naked combi drill that is great for completing quick and easy fastening, drilling, and impact drilling tasks. It comes packaged with a range of attachments but without batteries and charger, allowing you to add this tool to your Festool kit without purchasing batteries and chargers that you do not need.
Ideal applications for this Festool combi drill include boring holes up to 50mm with ZOBO drill bits, drilling holes of up to 10mm diameter in masonry/stone, and driving screws up to 10x300mm.
What are the key features of this Festool 18v cordless drill?
- Brushless EC-TEC motor: features integrated motor management, high output, and a long service life
- Impact feature can be enabled and disabled as required, for flexible drilling in a variety of materials
- FastFix interface: greatly improves this tool’s flexibility and ease-of-use
- 4-speed gearbox capable of 3800 rpm: ensures that you achieve quick, clean drilling results
- LED light: ensures that you can see clearly, even in poor lighting conditions
What are the advantages of the Festool EC-TEC brushless motor?
In a brushed motor, the brushes wear down quickly. When you remove the brushes, you remove the primary cause of wear in a motor! This makes it more durable, ensures a longer lifetime, and also makes it much sturdier.
The EC-TEC motor provides you with high power but lower energy consumption, for higher efficiency. Additionally, if the machine reaches a critical state it limits the energy flow to protect the electronics.
The final feature is the intelligent drive control. This is an integral sensor system that ensures the efficient, true running of the motor, as well as accurate speed adjustment.
- Idling speed, 1st gear: 0-400 min-1
Idling speed, 2nd gear: 0-850 min-1
Idling speed, 3rd gear: 0-1850 min-1
Idling speed, 4thgear: 0-3800 min-1
- Max. number of strokes 76000 min-1
- Max. torque, wood: 40 Nm
Max torque, steel: 60 Nm
- Drilling diameter in wood: 50 mm
Drilling diameter in steel: 12 mm
Drilling diameter in brickwork: 10 mm
- Chuck range: 1,5-13 mm
- Weight with 5.2Ah Li Ion battery: 1,9 kg
- Naked tool: batteries and charger NOT INCLUDED
- Rubber frame for battery pack
- CENTROTEC tool chuck
- CENTROTEC bit holder
- PZ 2 bit
- FastFix keyless chuck 13 mm
- Additional side-mounted hand grip
- SYSTAINER SYS 2 DF T-LOC