Honda EU70iS Super-Silent Inverter Generator
The Honda EU70iS is a super-silent petrol generator with up to 7000W output for high demand applications like home back up or for exhibitions. The wheels and folding handles make it portable, and the electric start makes it easy to operate.
*FREE* & Included
Full Inspection Completed
As an official Honda dealer, we perform a full pre-delivery inspection (PDI) on your generator before we deliver it to you. That includes a test run with fuel and oil inserted - as recommended by Honda.
Warranty Paperwork Completed
We register your generator for warranty. We take care of all the paperwork so you don't have to! Click the Honda Warranty tab above for more.
We include the exact amount of oil you'll require in a separate container with your generator.
5 Year Warranty
For domestic use (subject to an annual service)
1 Year Warranty for commercial use
- Home/Office backup
- Sensitive professional lighting
- Air conditioning
- Hospitality units
Best features of the Honda EU70
- Inverter technology - The cleanest, most stable power supply.
- Effortless electric start - At the push of a button, with recoil start for back up.
- Fuel injection system - Provides a 15% increase in fuel efficiency (compared to predecessor EU65) whilst still adhering to emissions regulations. Also eliminates the need of carburettor draining before storage.
- Super-silent - The EU70 has acoustic panelling and noise-reducing casing make this a very quiet petrol generator.
- Eco-throttle - Automatically adjusts the engine speed to precisely match the power required - this improves efficiency.
- Manoeuvrable - Folding handles and wheels make this a portable petrol generator that can be moved around quite easily.
- Great runtime - Get up to 6.5 hours of run time at rated load on a single tank of fuel. Estimated run time of up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load.
- i-Monitor - Digital display with self-diagnostics (details below).
- Oil alert - Automatic engine shutdown when the oil level is too low.
- Parallel operation - Two EU70iS can be connected together to get double the output (cable required).
What are I-Monitor self-diagnostics?
This clever bit of technology makes your life easier, ensuring that you have all the information you need at your fingertips. It provides hours of operation, wattage and engine speed information, as well as diagnostics for convenient servicing
Inverter tech, Oil alert and EcoThrottle - Get more details on these generator features
In Reach Of Our Glasgow Store?
avoid the £20 delivery charge
+ get an extra £20.40 OFF
= EU70iS for Only £3030!
OR Buy Online
and have it delivered for £20
under our UK Mainland Freight Rate
(Highlands/Offshore delivery may be more)
Authorised Honda Dealer & Repair Centre
We service and repair
Use our Glasgow Repair Centre
See more of our Honda Generators
- Sockets: 2x 230V 16A and 1x 230V 32A
- Rated output: 5.5kVA / 5500W
- Maximum output: 7.0kVA / 7000W
- Run time at 1/2 load: 12hrs
- Run time at Rated: 6.5hrs
- Noise: 91dB(A)
- Rated voltage: 230V
- Rated frequency: 50Hz
- Rated current (ampere): 23.9A
- Engine: GX390
Type: 4-stroke, overhead valve, single cylinder
Bore x stroke: 88 x 64mm
Compression ratio: 8.2:1
Engine speed: 2400 - 3600rpm
- Spark plug: BPR6ES (NGK)
- Battery: 12 V 11.2 AH/10 HR
- Engine oil capacity: 1.1L
- Fuel tank capacity: 19.2L
Fuel: Unleaded Petrol
- Dimensions (handle down): 848 x 700 x 721mm
Dimensions (handle up): 1198 x 700 x 721mm
- Dry weight: 118kg