Metabo KGS18LTX Cordless Naked Mitre Saw
The Metabo KGS 18 LTX 216 is an 18v cordless mitre saw with sliding function for larger workpieces.
This body only tool is supplied without batteries or a charger, allowing you to add it to an existing 18v kit without having to purchase unwanted accessories.
What is the cutting performance of this cordless mitre saw?
- Soft wood 60mm x 60mm: up to 200 cuts per 5.2Ah battery charge
- Laminate 195mm x 8mm: up to 400 cuts per 5.2Ah battery charge
What are the best features of this Metabo sliding mitre saw?
- Sliding function allows you to work with wider materials
- Saw head can be inclined to the left, with additional angle range for undercuts
- Optimum power: the KGS 18 LTX 216 is perfect for assembly jobs which require a high volume of cuts
- Compact and lightweight with saw head lock and ergonomic handles for easy transportation
- Table width extensions: adjustable, extendable and can be removed to work with long panels, slabs, etc.
- Easy blade changes thanks to the spindle lock - no need to dismantle the pendulum protective cover
- Dust scoop and chip collection bags for effective internal dust and chip extraction
- Robust die cast aluminium design: this Metabo sliding mitre saw can be used for the toughest tasks
- Ultra-M technology for the highest performance, optimum energy utilisation, gentle and efficient charging, and a long lifetime
- Stop points for quick and precise setting of common angles
- Depth stop for the easy creation of grooves
- Motor brake stops the blade quickly in 3 seconds
- Cutting line laser and LED work light with automatic switch-off for optimum battery use
- High sliding rear fence profiles and material clamp for safe working
- All scales and operating elements are visible from the working position with intuitive operation
- 3 year warranty (registration required here)
- Voltage: 18v
- Blade: 216mm x 30mm
- Max. cutting width at 90° / 45°: 305 / 205mm
- Max. cutting depth at 90° / 45°: 65 / 36mm
- Cutting capacity at 90°: 305 x 65mm
- Cutting capacity at 45°: 205 x 36mm
- Turntable setting left / right: 47° / 47°
- Saw blade tilt left / right: 47° / 2°
- No-load speed: 4,200 /min
- Max. cutting speed: 48 m/s
- Weight (incl. battery): 13.6kg
- 216mm carbide blade (40 teeth)
- 2x table width extensions
- Chip collection bags
- Length guide
- Material clamp
- Tool for saw blade changes
- Body only tool - batteries and charger not included