Metabo KGS254 PLUS Sliding Compound Mitre Saw
The Metabo KGS254 Plus is a sliding compound mitre saw with a 254mm blade and double bevel for incline cuts. The range of excellent features on this powerful sliding chop saw make it ideal for professional use.
This 110v mitre saw is not only an excellent choice for sawing wood, but it is also suitable for sawing of non-ferrous metals and plastics thanks to the speed regulation.
What are the key features of the Metabo KGS 254 Plus?
- Double bevel, with maximum cutting dimensions of 305x90mm, for flexibility
- Vario-Constamatic Full Wave Electronics allow you to customise the speed to the material, and ensure that the speed remainds constant under load
- Highly durable thanks to the strong metal casing and framework, as well as the soft start that helps prolong the life of the motor
- Superb dust extraction thanks to the dual port design, which is mounted close to the work piece
- Easy to use thanks to a great range of features
What makes the Metabo KGS254Plus 10” mitre saw easy to use?
The slide function allows you to cut wider work pieces, and the freely-adjustable table extensions on both sides allow you to quickly and easily support longer pieces too.
A material clamp is included in this package, and it can be fixed from the top or front. The “Quick” blade changing system means that the saw blade can be changed without the use of tools.
Adjustments are easy to make on this Metabo compound sliding mitre saw. The scales and operating elements are clearly visible from the working position, making them very easy to operate. There is a depth stop that allows the easy creation of grooves, and stop points that allow you to quickly and precisely set common angles.
Transporting this Metabo mitre saw is also easy. The saw head locks in position to prevent damage, and the ergonomic carry handles allow you to move it around in comfort.
- KGS 254 Plus
- Rated input power: 2000 watt
Idle: 3.900 - 5.150/min
- Cutting speed: 68,5m/s
- Maximum cutting width
- Maximum cutting depth
- Maximum cross-section of the workpiece:
Straight cut 90°/90°: 305 x 90mm
Double mitre 45°/45°: 214 x 54mm
- Turntable setting left/right: 47°/60°
- Saw blade tilt left/right: 46°/46°
- Saw blade: Ø254 x 30mm
- Weight: 24kg
- Carbide saw blade (60 teeth)
- 2 table length extensions
- Material clamp
- Chip extraction connections
- Connection piece 6.30316