Trend CSB/13424 CraftPro Sawblade
This Trend CSB/13424 saw blade is a part of Trend's CraftPro range. The Tungsten Carbide Tipped (TCT) circular saw blades in this range are designed for a professional finish in various materials: soft wood, hard wood, plywood, soft fibre, plasterboard stone, fibre board, cement bonded board and particle board.
What are the features of this Trend saw blade?
The Trend CSB/13424 features a...
- reamed bore to ensure precise fit to spindle
- hardened and tempered body to maintain trueness
- high grade alloy steel plate precision ground body to maintain flatness
- microgranular Tungsten Carbide Tip to allow cutting of abrasive materials
- silver brazing to ensure the tip is bonded securely to body
- Part number: CSB/13424
- Diameter 134 mm
- Bore 20 mm
- Kerf 1.7 mm
- No. of Teeth 24
- Tooth form ATB
- Quick Selector No. 2A